Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Luna is getting bigger, :-)

Look at how big my Luna is getting.  Everyday she becomes more and more precious.  She is such a delight to be around.  She makes me smile all the time. 

I made a her a little sun hat that I saw online.  Basically you can find any cute sun hat pattern and just put on your own decorations like flowers, buttons or ribbons.  One of the things I love to do is to look through pintrest.com and mix and match different patterns and ideas that I see. There are so many talented creators out there. It's amazing all the beautiful patterns there are, and some of them are so simple to imitate. Google.com something you are interested in and you can probably find a free pattern out there for it. I think crocheting and knitting has come a long way since I learned back when I was 8.  I remember making doilies and doll covers for the extra toilet paper roll. 
     

Happy crocheting everyone. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment