Saturday, May 26, 2012

MY BABY LUNA IS HERE!!!


On Tuesday, May 22, 2012, at 9:35 PM, the most beautiful baby in my eyes was born to my beautiful youngest daughter Briana.  Luna Bella Walker.  The moment that I saw that little face I was head over heals in love.  She was perfect from the first moment that I saw her.  The emotions that went through me are too indescribable for words. I felt all sorts of emotions and was speechless at the same time.  All I could say was "I love you so much" and "happy birthday".  I am so blessed to have her in my life.





When I had my children, my life changed.  I didn't think there was any other kind of love out there than the one I felt for my children, but now I know the love you feel for your grandchild.  Amazing. 
<3


I can't wait to start making her crocheted and knitted things and read stories to her and take her out to explore nature.  We are going to get our hands dirty, Luna and grandma. There is a whole world of things to do and moments to share and memories to create.  I am so ready to get started.



Grandma loves you Luna Bella! <3

3 comments: