Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Grand Baby!

So as some of you know, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first grandchild in late May.  I am very excited.  I just finished crocheting her a really cute dress and matching booties.  I sure hope it fits.  She will definitely be Grammas little model.  I saw this on Pinterest and just loved it, so I made it and then conjured up the matching shoes to go with it.  :-)  I absolutely love it.  I hope she does too.

If you are interested in the pattern look me up on pinterest and look under my "Cool crochet and Knit projects" and you'll be able to link up to the site.  There is also a video tutorial on it as well.

Well, back to my crocheting.  I'm making a nursing necklace for my daughter.  I'll post pics when I'm done. 

See you all later.

Here is the link for the pattern to this beautiful little dress. http://acraftycook.blogspot.com/2011/03/crochet-baby-dress.html

2 comments:

  1. Love this! It's very pretty and your grandchild is going to look divine in this. Thanks for your sweet comment in my blog. I wish you all the luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Pradeepa. I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete