Sunday, December 8, 2013

On going projects....


So today, as I took care of my little Luna, I worked a little more on the blankets that I am crocheting.  Here is a sneak peak:



This is the throw that I am making for my friend from work.  She had given me a few colors to pick from.  This is the combination I chose and I have to say that I think it works pretty well.  Can't wait to finish. 

The pattern is basically a ripple or chevron pattern.  I chose how many lines to make for each color to give it a nice patterning. 

This is a nice chevron tutorial to begin working with:



********************************
The other blanket I am working on is this pretty lavender baby blanket.  The pattern is very simple and works up very quickly. 

You can find the basic pattern here:


This is a very easy to follow step by step tutorial.  Good luck and have fun. 



Oh and I have to add, that on this day I tried out a very interesting recipe.  Bacon chocolate chip cookies.  They were delicious.  Here is the recipe I used.  




Here is the recipe to the cookies. 


******************************

There are many that you can experiment with on Pinterest.  Check it out!!! 




Have fun trying out these great patterns and recipe.

Stay safe.

  PEACE and LOVE











No comments:

Post a Comment